Anybody need $5/mo PHP hosting?

So it turns out I overbought my PHP hosting a bit....and I have a bunch of extra bandwidth. It is great hosting from HostNine, including MySQL database, Control Panel, Fantastico Deluxe with Joomla and WordPress, etc etc. I bought a reseller account because I needed to host for several of my clients. This was a good deal, but I have a bunch of unneeded bandwidth that is going to waste.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. We can work out how much throughput and space you need. You can't get quality hosting like anywhere for $5/month!

I think I can take on 4-5 new accounts, so I will offer this deal to the first 4 or 5 people to get in touch with me. Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for hosting! You must check for our hosting offers and services.web hosting provider

Unknown said...

Great informative post and i really likes your information, most of the peoples are likes your blog because its having the good knowledge. thanks for your good informative post.
webhosting

Post a Comment